Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas pics - finally! Yes, I swear I'm going to get better at this! Too much to share, so I'll try to pick my favs . . . which will be tough.

We spent Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas Day with James' family and the Saturday after with the Bateson's - which is the family that James lived with his senior year of high school.

It was a lot of fun - this was the first year that Brady really got into opening his gifts, and we think he almost understood the concept of Santa, but indescribable to view through the eyes of a child. If only we all still had that same excitement . . .

Christmas Eve:



Christmas morning (what Santa brought):


In total, I think Brady had a wonderful Christmas. He is a very lucky boy and got many things he loves. He got many Hot Wheel cars, 3 cars from the Cars movie, a table and chairs that he sits at and colors nearly every day. Some wonderful clothes and a deposit for his bank account from great-Grandma Doris.
Hope you all had as wonderful a holiday as we were blessed to have!

No comments: