Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas 2008

Wow - where did December go? We started out the month fairly easy and it certainly picked up considerably and didn't slow down until about now. Starting the month with no snow and nothe second week in Jan and I can't see over the snowbank to back out of my driveway!
not too shabby - huh??
We had back-to-back night of Christmas parties. Mine was Friday 12/12 at the Fargo Country Club - good times, free drinks, good food and good conversation. James had a chance to meet my new co-workers and I had a chance to get to know some better. Was nice to have a very cozy Christmas party, very different than the following night at the Holiday Inn for James' Christmas party with 800 or so other people. James' was fun as always - think this was my 7th now - crazy . . . had to take a couple pics of when we get all dressed up :)



The other James in my life - although he likes to be called Jim. The two work together and are good friends. Jim seems to like the camera a little more than my James does :)




No comments: