Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good news - our brother-in-law Jeff got to return home (finally) from Mayo Clinic last week. He has some pretty strict at-home instructions and care to follow but at least he gets to be at home instead of 11 hours away, across 2 states!

That's about it for now - still waiting for spring or summer to arrive weather-wise - Brady still has to wear his stocking hat when he comes to watch James & I play softball and it's JUNE! Oh well, what do you do.

Brady's good - picking up more and more words and we're actually starting to understand what he's trying to say. Literally tries to repeat most things we say . . . so far, so good :) Still can't believe he's almost 2 - the same question of "where does time go!"

On a silly side note - I'm very happy to report that 2 weeks ago, I hit my first true homerun with my women's softball team. It was actually over the fence in dead center - MAN that felt great! Have to say - I really want to have that feeling again, it was so fun!

That about wraps it up for now - will keep you posted with Mitchell life as it comes.

No comments: