Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day


We had a fun Father's Day - we had been in Minneapolis most of the weekend for a wedding, but drove back early Sunday to meet my parents and grandma for lunch. This is Brady helping James "open" his Father's Day present - it's a framed picture of Wrigley field in Chicago. James has always wanted some framed fields, so Brady & I thought this would be perfect.



The picture at right is Brady sitting between Grandpa Jerry & Grandma Jane at Johnny Carino's for lunch - I couldn't get him to make a good "cheese" with Grandma & Grandpa in the picture - so I guess we'll take this one :) Unfortunately my brother and his family weren't able to join us, as our nephew Grant was not feeling so well that day.



This picture was our best attempt at a picture of Brady with James for Father's Day - didn't turn out too bad if I do say so myself! I've gotten WAY too good at these "self-portraits". Brady really loves seeing his picture on the digital camera once it's taken, so it's sometime hard to get him in front of it first. At least we're all smiling . . .

Hope all you dads out there had a wonderful Father's Day!

And - as evidence that I'm getting too good at self-portraits. This is pretty good and cute if I say so myself . . . although I may be just a smidge biased :) The self-portrait is the only way I get in the picture most times, but if any turn out this well - I certainly need to continue!



No comments: